Master your woodworking and furniture making skills through this Woodworking Course. The course is based on skills developed and used in a fully functioning furniture making studio. Learn from an expert in woodworking. Norman Pirollo has been woodworking for over 20 years, his work has been published in magazines and books, and he has established four woodworking businesses. Norman is the author of the From Hi-Tech to Lo-Tech: A Woodworker's Journey book, chronicling his exciting journey into woodworking. Most recently, Norman has written the Woodworking: From Design To Making book. The woodworking course features modules on the following topics:
- select and prepare wood for use in your workshop
- design and set up a workshop to begin woodworking
- up to date information on workshop safety
- video lectures on handsaws, chisels, hand planes, routers
- learn different woodworking joints and how to create them
- create handmade dovetails, mortise with hand or power tools
- working in a hybrid environment of hand + power tools
- how to use a jointer, planer, router, table saw, bandsaw
- choosing and applying different finishes for your project
- intro to veneering with veneering basics
- intro to the shooting board
- intro to bench hooks
- intro to Moxon Vise
- dovetail class
- workbench sequences
- over 6 hours of lectures included in one-time $40 price
- 41 videos on wood selection, hand+power tools, joinery, veneering + finishing
- modules can be followed in any order, stopped or repeated
- all 41 video modules included in one-time $40 price
- printable reference material included for each module
- Woodworking Course can be downloaded or streamed
- Woodworking Fundamentals Certificate issued on completion
Downloadable video lectures include step by step woodworking sequences. Each video lecture guides you through the learning process to develop the skills you are seeking. This Woodworking Course is derived from 20 years of woodworking expertise of Master Craftsman Norman Pirollo.
$18 value with purchase of a class or course.
"It helped me improve my woodworking skills considerably "
Steve Vidal of Throop, PA says this about the Woodworking Course
"All woodworkers,novice or professional, will benefit from this course "
Bruce Holden of Cut Knife High School, Saskatchewan says
"Congratulations on an excellent woodworking course! I teach woodworking in a rural Saskatchewan high school and recommend your course to my students."
James Cowell of Glendale, Utah says this about Woodworking Course
"I wanted to learn woodworking but didn't know where to begin. The course helped me out"