Online Woodworking Classes, Woodworking Plans, Woodworking Books
WoodSkills provides online woodworking classes, woodworking plans and woodworking tutorials to address the need for more detailed and comprehensive step by step sequences for woodworking skill-building. The woodworking classes and tutorials are based on skills developed and utilized in the authors' own woodworking studio. As the founder of White Mountain Design , Refined Edge Design , WoodSkills and Pirollo Design, Norman Pirollo brings to you over 20 years of furniture making expertise. Most recently, he has authored three woodworking books, “Start Your Own Woodworking Business","From Hi-Tech to Lo-Tech: A Woodworker’s Journey", "The Wood Artist: Creating Art Through Wood".
You will quickly ramp up your woodworking skills by following the online courses, classes and tutorials. Learn how to use hand tools and power tools in your woodworking. Follow a woodworking plan to build a router table, downdraft table or dovetail jig.
1. detailed step by step sequences not available in magazines or books
2. magazine articles are short with few images to guide you along
3. a large percentage of woodworking magazine content is advertising
4. time-consuming to find a book to develop your woodworking skills
5. no time to attend a woodworking school or woodworking classes
WoodSkills will dramatically improve your woodworking and furniture making skills through online woodworking courses, classes and woodworking plans. The woodworking and furniture making experience offered to you includes:
1. using hand tools as effectively as power tools
2. working in a hybrid environment of hand and power tools
3. finishing techniques to create showroom finishes
4. design and creation of woodworking jigs to simplify processes
5. an emphasis on design and one of a kind furniture pieces
6. veneering basics, resawing veneers and vacuum veneering